What would you do if you need to set a picture on your 500px account as your Facebook cover photo? You would first download the image from your 500px account and then upload it to your Facebook account. But there is a way that transfers images and other files from one online account directly to the other, without you having to download anything. This convenience is offered by a website called Pixelpipe.
Pixelpipe is a free to use web service that Internet users will find to be tremendously helpful. The website can create a virtually direct link between the web services you use to transfer files. For example, you can back up images in your Flickr account to your Google Drive account. A wide range of web services is supported for the source and destination files; these web services include Shutterfly, Facebook, Instagram, and many more.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Connects your online accounts.
- Directly transfers files between accounts.
- Supports a wide range of web services.
- Similar tools: CarotDAV, CloudKafe, BusyFlow, Streamified, BlingBoard, Cyfe and Grabinbox.
Check out Pixelpipe @ http://pi.pe