Normally when you need to manipulate an online image, you first download it to your computer and then work on it on your image editing application. Or you upload the image to an online image editor and then download the edited picture. Here to make matters much easier is a Firefox browser add-on called PictuTools.
PictuTools is a browser add-on for Mozilla Firefox. The add-on provides you with numerous image manipulation options. When you encounter an online image, you simply right click on the image and choose how you want to manipulate the image. You can convert the format of the image and download it. Or you send it to one of many editing websites. The image can be directly shared or uploaded to other hosts.
A “Similar” submenu lets you search for similar pictures online.
- A user-friendly browser add-on.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox.
- Lets you easily manipulate images.
- Lets you upload images to other hosts.
- Lets you find similar images.
- Also read related articles: 3 Great Addons To Preview Image Thumbnails in Firefox and 2 FireFox Addons To Extract And View Multiple Web Images.
Check out PictuTools @ addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/pictutools