Photos become more meaningful when they are put in context. PicStitch lets you do that by easily creating collages on your iPad and iPhone devices. Simply choose the photos you want to make a collage with and then select one of the 27 layout options. You can also do light editing like pan, rotate, zoom, mirror or flip the image.
Once created, your collage can be exported as a high resolution image, saved to a photo album, shared via email or quickly posted to Facebook and Twitter. It supports color, sepia and black and white photos. It’s a great alternative to Photoshop or even web-based photo editing apps that need to upload/download images.
- Create a photo collage on your iOS device.
- Choose from 27 different layouts.
- Pan, rotate, flip, zoom or mirror an image.
- Export, share or post to social networks.
- Similar tools: Hockneyizer, Fotonea, Photovisi and Collagr.
Download PicStitch from iTunes