Webcams may not get you the best quality photos but you sure can do a lot of fun things with them using apps. An example of such is PhotoTime, a free program from the Mac App store that lets you add live effects to your webcam and take cool and creative photos. The app lets you preview the effects in real-time and you can even adjust some of the effects by moving your mouse.
PhotoTime has over 30 live effects that you can choose from. Some of them include edges, pencil, tunnel, pixelate, and many more. In addition, you may also combine the bumped/dent effect with the other available effects to produce even more unique pictures. Other nifty features that PhotoTime has are the adjustable delay timer and flash with customizable color.
PhotoTime is a cool app for those who are looking to spice up the photo-capturing capabilities of their webcam, providing us with a fun way of taking portraits.
- Take funny and creative pictures using your webcam.
- Add over 30 effects to your picture with live preview.
- Combine bumped/dent effect with all other effects.
- Adjust some of the effects with your mouse in realtime.
- Customizable flash color.
- Adjustable delay time.
- Similar Tools: Webcam Avatar, Cammster, and GabCast.
Check out PhotoTime @ http://itunes.apple.com/us/