Photoshop Express is a long-awaited offering from Adobe. It’s not meant to be a web-based alternative to Adobe Photoshop but rather a service that offers a simple and quick way to fix and polish photos online. The service doesn’t require any technical knowhow, and if some feature isn’t clear just try iton your photos a couple of times and you should get a fairly good idea about what it does. Furthermore, Photoshop Express gives you a 2 GB of storage space and a gallery to organize and share your photo albums with others.
- Quickly resize, crop and rotate images online.
- Upload photos from your PC or grab them from Facebook, Photobucker or Picasa Web Album account.
- Auto correct: One click image auto-correct functionality.
- Remove red eyes and change color saturation levels.
- Apply effects: hue, black and white, pop color, tint, sketch and dsitort.
- Tuning: highlight areas, fill light, sharpen, change focus etc.
- Full screen : Edit photos in full screen mode.
- View timeline of all changes to the picture and revert back to any state on the timeline.
Photo Sharing Features
- Upload and store up to 2 GBs of photos online.
- Organize your photos into albums and share them with others.
- Add captions
- Email photos to friends, embed onto your blog, and download from any PC.
- Get your own MyGallery page for publicly sharing your albums (i.e. http://joesgallery.photoshop.com).
- Browse publicly shared galleries from other users.
As you can see there are lots of cool features in Photoshop Express. If you’re not keen about registering yet but would like to give a test try go here. No registration required.
Photoshop Express Demo
Chech out Photoshop Express @ www.photoshop.com/express/