Are you looking for a simple way to record calls on your iPhone? If yes, then you should give iPhoneTap a try.
With iPhoneTap, you can easily record outgoing phone calls from your iPhone. You can save the entire conversation you have with the recipient of the call and later email yourself or any person the recording in mp3 format. Using PhoneTap, you can record calls of up to 20 minutes and if you want to record more than that, you must purchase the time limit from the application.
You can even view the history recorded calls and track the date, time and the conversation you had with the other person. However, the application only works with US phone numbers and does not work with international numbers.
The application can be downloaded from iTunes Store and costs $0.99.
- Record outgoing calls.
- Share recordings with other people via email.
- Record up to 20 minutes of outgoing calls.
- Keep track of all the recorded calls.
- Integrates with iPhone contacts.
- Works with US phone numbers only.
- Similar tools: Call2Record, Recordable and Call Graph.
- Also read related article: Record Your Skype Calls On Windows and Mac.
Get iPhoneTap @ www.getphonetap.com