PermaTime makes it easy to schedule meeting time across multiple time zones. You no longer have to share the event’s time details in a confusing universal time format (e.g. UTC+8) as PermaTime automatically converts the event’s time into the local time of each participant. All you need to do is announce an event in your own local time and then share provided link with other across the globe. When they open this link in their browser they will see the event’s time in their local time.
You can create multiple permatimes and share them with others without registration.
- Announce an event in your local time and share it with participants across different timezones.
- Share the event with others by forwarding the URL.
- Everyone from a different timezone will see the event’s time/date in their local time.
- Browse future and past permatimes.
- No registration and free.
- Similar tool: EasyTZ.
Check out PermaTime @ www.permatime.com