Normally while searching for somebody online, you search for them separately on search engines and over social networks. This includes opening up separate tabs and typing the person’s name into all those tabs. But if you are a Mozilla Firefox user, you have a much better alternative available called People Lookup.
People Lookup is a Firefox browser add-on. After installing it, you can highlight any name on a webpage and then search for it on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and Wikipedia. All you do is highlight the text and then click on the add-on’s options in the right-click menu. Alternatively you can use the keyboard hotkey shortcut (Ctrl + Alt + p). The searches are then opened in new tabs automatically, leaving the original tab intact.
- A user friendly tool.
- Browser add-on for Mozilla Firefox.
- Lets you quickly search for people/things on Google, LinkedIn, Wikipedia, Crunchbase, Twitter, Facebook.
- Provides a keyboard hotkey shortcut.
- Similar tools: Webmii, Identify, 123 People, and Zabasearch.
- also read: 15 Websites To Find People on The Internet
Check out People Lookup @ addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/264490