If you need to work with PDF files but do not have the privileges to install your favorite PDF application, the internet is where you look for help. There are web apps for everything, including creating and modifying PDF files. PDFaid is a website that lets you do both of these things.
PDFaid is a free to use website that offers a number of PDF-related features. Using the site you can add a watermark to existing PDF files, join/split PDF files, rebrand PDF files, extract images from those documents, and add pop-ups to PDF files. You can also create new PDF files from images, Office documents, and HTML files.
If you are using the site’s services for free, your PDF file cannot be larger than 500 KB; similarly if you are creating a PDF from a file, the original file cannot be larger than 500 KB. You can remove this limit by going for the site’s paid account.
- Lets younvert and modify pdf document.
- Lets you create PDF files from images, Office document files, and HTML files.
- Lets you modify existing PDF documents.
- Lets you extract images from PDF files.
- Similar tools: Primo and PDF Generator.
- Also read related articles: How To Unlock Adobe PDF Files, Convert Anything to PDF using PDF995 and How To Easily Create & Annotate PDF Documents [Mac].
Check out PDFaid @ www.pdfaid.com