While PDF documents are themselves a secure way to transfer documents, there are times when you would prefer to have your PDF files watermarked. PDF Aid is one online tool that helps you do this.
The entire process is quite simple. You first upload your PDF document and then customize your watermark. The watermark is composed on the site with text that you can add special formatting to. You can type in the text and select its font type, font size, text color, and font style. Optionally you can modify the default positioning of the watermark: you can rotate it a certain degree and choose its alignment position. Set the transparency percentage and you are all set.
You can then download your PDF that contains your watermark along with a small logo of PDF Aid. To get a watermark-only version without the logo you can opt for the site’s premium account.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Watermarks your PDF documents.
- Supports textual watermarks.
- Lets you create and compose those text watermarks.
- Similar tool: PDFWatermark.
- For more apps to work with PDF files, see pdf section.
Check out PDFAid @ www.pdfaid.com/watermark.aspx