The ultimate audio file converter should not only facilitate conversions from one format to another, but should also be able to extract audio from video files. This feature can be found in the desktop app called Pazera Free Audio Extractor, that can extract audio from various video format types, along with performing audio file format conversions.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor is a freeware desktop application for Windows computers. The program’s setup archive is sized at nearly 3MB and it contains an executable file titled ‘AudioExtractor’. This file can be opened to run the program without actually installing anything. After you specify your source – either audio or video – you can go on to select your output options such as file format and bit rate. You can also choose starting and ending time for the audio extraction and a file size limit, optionally. The app accepts various video formats including AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, RM, 3GP, WMV, and VOB; these can be outputted to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, and WAV formatted audio files.
- A user-friendly desktop application.
- Compatible with Windows.
- Does not require any installation.
- Converts audio files from one format to another.
- Extracts audio from video files.
- Supports MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, and WAV format audio.
- AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, RM, 3GP, WMV, and VOB video.
- Lets you set starting and ending times of conversion.
- Similar tools: ConvertAudioOnline, VidToMP3, Audio Converters for Mac and Switchr.
- Also read related articles:10 Great Apps to Convert Audio & Video Files in Linux
5 Easy-to-use Freeware Video Converters
Check out “Pazera Free Audio Extractor” @ www.pazera-software.com/products/audio-extractor