Are you wondering whether you are overpaid or underpaid? To help determine this, a web tool called “PayScale” will be highly useful.
PayScale is a free to use web tool that helps analyze your salary and determines whether you are overpaid or underpaid. The site takes into account numerous factors for an accurate analysis; these factors include your job title, field of work, years of experience, qualifications, job satisfaction, and more. Your salary is then displayed on a graphical plot of similar professionals; your position on the graph is marked and you are also provided with the percentile value where your salary stands.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps determine if you are underpaid or overpaid.
- Considers numerous factors relevant to your job.
- Marks your salary on a graphical plot of salaries of professionals such yourself.
- Provides the percentile value where your salary stands on the graph.
Check out PayScale @ www.payscale.com