PayPal is great for receiving online payments, but the fees it charges can be pretty hefty in some situations and comes as a surprise to many. PayPal Fee Calculator, as the name suggests, lets you calculate how much in fees you will be charged based on the amount being sent.
The calculator also works in the opposite direction and lets you calculate the amount of money you would have to receive for receiving a net balance of a certain amount. The calculator uses the default fee structure of 2.9% + 30 cents but a different fees rate can be entered without any hassle. If American dollars is not your transaction currency, the calculator also works for 18 other currencies.
- Calculate amount you will be charged as PayPal fees.
- Also works as reverse PayPal fees calculator.
- Works for multiple currencies.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: Paypal-fee-calculator and PPCalc.
PayPal Fee Calculator @ www.gregledet.net/ppfcm.html