A good old Excel spreadsheet or a leather notebook can only go so far when it comes to keeping track of your project time. Sooner or later, the need for a tool that is both professional and easy-to-use springs up. Paymo is an excellent choice in regards to keeping track of all your worked hours without costing an arm and a leg.
With Paymo, you can automatically track time for each project using the online time tracker or the desktop widgets specially created for Windows and Mac. A stopwatch is available for up to the second time tracking and time entries can also be created and edited manually. You can also add time in bulk or quickly glance at your timesheet for a particular day, week or month.
Paymo lets you manage your data by client and project. You can filter lists in alphabetical order, quickly spot projects that are over the budget, create and manage task lists, and drag and drop tasks between lists. You can also manage employees, view their timesheets and automatically create invoices based from the timesheets.
Paymo also gives you great insight into your organization’s performance by letting you create powerful reports that can also include financial stats and be exported to various formats. Paymo is completely free for up to 2 users per account.
- Track your project time online with a professional tool.
- Create, edit and manage time sheets.
- Create invoices from time sheets.
- Generate custom reports with detailed analytics.
- Web based and desktop time tracker including a stopwatch.
- Manage data by client and project.
- Create tasks and group them into task lists.
- Manage employees and their time sheets.
Visit Paymo @ www.paymo.biz