Using password generators is the best way to come with a random and complex password. Although there are numerous such generators available online, they often create passwords that are too difficult to memorize since they simply cannot be pronounced. One generator that provides you with the pronouncing option is PassCreator.
PassCreator is a free to use online tool that generates passwords for you. The app factors in numerous options. For example, you can specify whether to include either one or both of lower and upper case letters. You can also add numbers, special characters, and a particular word within your generated password. Supported password lengths range from 1 till 30 letters.
By checking the “pronounce option” you can have vowels located in the password in such places that the password can be pronounced – this is something that will surely help you memorize your complex generated password.
- A user-friendly web app.
- Generates passwords that can be pronounced.
- Supports up till 30 characters for password length.
- Supports upper and lower case letters.
- Supports numbers and special characters.
- Similar tools: Wolfram Password Generator Reference App, Password Generator, , Passplex, MashedLife, Easy Password Generator, PassPub and Password Chart.
- Also read related articles:
Check out PassCreator @ www.passcreator.com