For businesses that send many invoices, a huge amount of paper stacks up. Handling and managing these invoices can be a problem for whoever is in charge of them. For example finding a particular invoice based solely on the product sold can become quite a tedious task. PaperFreeBilling aims to help businesses manage their invoices better.
PaperFreeBilling is an online service that lets businesses make use of a wonderful invoicing system. This system is built into the account that visitors get from PaperFreeBilling. From this account, sending and recording invoices is quite easy:
- Users send invoices to their clients’ inboxes;
- Clients check the emails and makes the payment into your account (Paypal);
- Your invoice is electronically recorded in our PaperFreeBilling account.
The site offers a number of other features that will appeal to businesses. We can set up recurring invoices, late payment reminders, thank you templates, and choose from HTML or PDF invoices.
- Very simple menu and options.
- Interface is clean, tidy and easy to use.
- Many features are available which make it easier to manage invoices.
- Removes the hassle of managing physical paper.
- Similar tools: Invoice Journal, InvoiceASAP, BillPDF, InvoicePlace, BillingBoss and CurdBee.
Check out PaperFreeBilling @ www.paperfreebilling.co.uk