If you have ever tried to make an origami toy, you’ll know it is not easy. There are so many dimensions to think about and so many structural things to take care of. PaperCritters is a web tool that lets you create paper toy models online without being an artist.
You can add shapes, lines and stencils to your toy or upload your own images to be used. The art can be customized by changing the opacity, body color, line color, line weight and inserting a grid view. One by one, you create 5 different sides of the toy so it can be folded into your desired position. The toy can be printed, saved online, shared or embedded on any website.
- Create printable origami toys online.
- Add shapes, lines, colors and stencils to your art.
- Save, print or share online by embedding.
- Browse the gallery to see toys created by others.
- No registration required.
- For more similar tools check out our article “4 Great Papercraft Websites To Waste Time“
Visit PaperCritters @ www.papercritters.com