One thing in common with all webmasters is that they want their website’s loading times to be fast. But manually checking each aspect of the website to ensure speedy loading can be very time consuming. Here to speed up your site’s loading is a tool called Page Speed Service.
Page Speed Service is a web tool that helps you speed up the loading time of your websites. You start using the service signing up for an account. During sign up you provide your site’s serving and reference domains. Next you send traffic to the service by pointing your DNS CNAME entry to ghs.google.com. Once sign up is complete the site gathers content from your site’s servers; the site’s webpages are then rewritten by applying the best performance practices. The site is delivered to the end-users using Google’s own servers worldwide.
Currently Page Speed Service is being offered to certain webmasters for free. Soon the site will offer paid services with competitive prices.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps you speed up the loading times of your webpages.
- Rewrites webpages by applying best performance practices.
- Serves final webpages through Google’s servers.
- Similar tools: Slowcop, WebPagetest, WebWait, WhatLoadsFaster and PageSpeed.
- Also read related articles:10 Free Online Tools To Test Your Website Loading Speeds
How To Run A Speed Test On Your Website
Check out Page Speed Service @