If you use Instagram for taking and sharing photos but want to view them on your iPad, there is still no official Instagram app optimized for iPad. So if you want an iPad Instagram experience, check out Padgram. It is an app for Instagram that lets you view your Instagram photos on your iPad. It lets you browse your photos by category (Nature, Pets, Good etc) or on a Map view. While you can’t post photos through the app, you can still comment on photos, subscribe to interesting tags, browse popular photos and search photos by tag or username.
Moreover, you can view photos in landscape and portrait mode by rotating your iPad or use Swiping Mode that lets you easily swipe from one photo to another when viewing photos in full size.The app is super fast and optimized for Retina display. While you can’t upload photos using the app, there is a link to the official Instagram app to take or upload a photo.
- Browse popular photos and the photos you followed or liked.
- Browse photos by category -Nature, Pets, Girls, Kids, Food, Fashion, Car and Architecture.
- Browse in a Map View, check out photos around the world.
- Swiping Mode -easily swipe from one photo to another when viewing photos in full size.
- Search by tag or user name; contextual suggestions are given as you type.
- Subscribe to interesting tags.
- Integrated Emoji keyboard with over 500 Emoji symbols.
- Type any user’s name in comments can immediately @ the user and start replying.
- Tap on any comment to copy or delete it.
- Share photos to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Pocket and Sina Weibo.
- Send photos via Email or save to Camera Roll.
- Follow or unfollow people.
- Beautiful layout and blistering speed.
- View in landscape and portrait mode by rotating your iPad.
Check out Padgram @ https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/padgram-instagram-viewer-for/id539297584?mt=8 (via Cnet)