Whether you need to save your list of chores or you want to note down things you want to buy for groceries, saving lists online can be of great use. Various web services have shown that lists can also be effectively used for project collaboration. Here to offer you all those online list features is a web service called Organisr.
As the name of the service suggests, the site is primarily aimed to create lists which help you organize tasks, whatever their nature may be. You start by creating an account on the site and then starting a project. You can add multiple lists within a project. Each list can be assigned a different color.
Your online list can be shared with your friends who can be assigned as simple viewers or admins of the project. While entering new tasks in a list you can assign it to a particular person you have shared the list with – this enables collaboration on various projects.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create online lists.
- Lists in a project can be assigned different colors.
- Lists can be shared online with friends.
- You can assign tasks in a list to different project members.
- Similar tools: AnyList Grocery, MyLifeListed, Workflowy and Linkli.st.
Check out Organisr @ http://organi.sr