Site designers often try out numerous changes to their sites before they settle on a design. But each design change is tested separately. This can be prevented by using A/B testing that creates multiple versions of your site – you can implement a different change in each design and find out how people respond to each design. This helps you finalize your design, focusing on which design was most successful. A site that helps you conveniently perform A/B testing is Optimizely.
Optimizely is a web service that lets you easily perform A/B testing. Its plans begin from $17 per month with all plans having a 30 day free trial. The service loads up your site in its interface and let you quickly edit the interface by right-clicking on a page element. Different site versions are then created for you to deploy and find out which version received the best response.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you perform A/B testing.
- Makes it easy to implement site changes.
- Has different payment plans according to your needs.
- Similar tool: Pingdom.
- Also read related articles:
- Two Awesome Free Tools To Monitor & Verify Your Website [Windows]
- 3 Ways The W3 Total Cache Plugin Can Speed Up Your WordPress Blog.
Check out Optimizely @ www.optimizely.com