In order to optimize your website for search engines, it is critical to know where you stand currently. OpenSiteExplorer is an excellent tool to analyze backlinks and your current search engine metrics based on your domain authority, inbound links and the quality of domains that link to your website.
The report also shows you the page authority, domain authority and anchor of text of the pages that link to you. You can see some of the top pages that link to you, anchor text distribution, total number of inbound links and even export the data as a CSV file.
The tool also lets you compare sites to each other based on popular metrics. There is also an option to view the number of domains linking to the domain that links to you.
- Analyze back-links and link popularity for your website.
- See what root domains link to you and their domain authority.
- Export data as a CSV file.
- Compare multiple domains to each other.
- No registration required.
- Similar tool: BacklinkWatch.
Visit OpenSiteExplorer @ www.opensiteexplorer.org