Data is useless until it becomes information. There are many ways to convert data into intelligent information and if the data you have is a location based data, OpenHeatMap is a great way to do that. OpenHeatMap is a simple tool that takes your Excel, CSV file or Google Docs spreadsheet with Geo data and creates a heat map out of it.
The maps are then automatically uploaded to the gallery along with lots of other maps. The tool functions well with both Flash and HTML5 and lets you share them easily via email, Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the tool to search Twitter and visualize the results on a map. The tool still isn’t perfect but once it grows, the amount of information will be phenomenal.
For more info watch demo video below:
- Generate heat map for excel Geo data.
- Upload data in Excel, CSV or Google Docs format.
- Visualize Twitter activity on a map in real-time.
- View tons of other useful maps in the gallery.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: BatchGeo and Mapalist.
Visit OpenHeatMap @ www.openheatmap.com