Monitor Test is a free multi-functional test that lets you test the contrast and colors of your monitor online. There are two ways you can run the color and contrast test, either run it online in your browser or download and run it on your Windows machine.
Using Monitor Test you can:
1. Determine if your display is displaying grayscale and contrast properly.
2. Test gradients of color across the spectrum to see if you’re getting clear, rich color and true black on your display.
3. Test specific colors against black or individual colors.
4. Use whole-screen colors to check for dead pixels.
- Test your monitor display online for color and contrast settings.
- Option to download the test and run it on your computer.
- Determine if your monitor is displaying grayscale and contrast properly.
- Test gradients of color across the spectrum.
- Test specific colors against black or individual colors.
- Check display screen for dead pixels.
- No sign up or registration needed.
- Similar tools: KillDeadPixel and LCD.
Check out Monitor Test @ tft.vanity.dk