Typing long passages is not something that people are fond of. This is precisely why we have various computer applications that convert speech to text for your convenience. Here to offer you the same service online is a web app called Online Dictation.
Online Dictation is a free to use web tool that converts your speech into text. All you have to do is visit the site and click on the microphone icon on the homepage, next to the page’s title. Next you speak a sentence into your microphone; the speech is processed, converted to text, and displayed. Any errors can be manually removed by clicking on the text and making it editable. You can also copy the text and use it somewhere else by pasting it.
The service also offers instructions on how to add speech-to-text recognition on your own website.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Can convert speech to text.
- Converted text can be edited and copied.
- Shows instructions on how to use speech-to-text on your website.
- Similar tools: TalkTyper, Stop Typing and PaperPort.
- Also read related article: How To Dictate Writing On Your Mac: Apple’s Dictation vs DragonDictate.
Check out Online Dictation @ www.ctrlq.org/dictation