You probably know that the information you share over email or instant messages isn’t impregnable, meaning it can be viewed by individuals or agencies with malicious intent. So how do you go about sharing really confidential info over the web? There are a few ways to do that but if you need a quick solution, you can try this web service called One Time Secret. Paste your sensitive text, and encrypt it with a password. It generates a secret link that is automatically destroyed in 2 days.
The link generated can only be seen one time. That means once the link is seen by the concerned person, it is automatically rendered unusable. So you can be sure that your link stays safe from prying eyes. Overall, a quick and easy way to share secret information easily online.
- Share confidential text online
- Links generated can only be seen one time
- Password based encryption available
- Similar tools: Encipher.It, File-Encryptor and Encodor.
- Also read related article: Five Online Encryption Tools to Protect Your Privacy.
Check out One Time Secret@ www.onetimesecret.com