While creating your website you probably targeted computer users, overlooking cellphone users. Today many people access the web through their smartphones and might not find your site’s layout suitable to their device. To make your site mobile friendly free of charge, pay Onbile a visit.
Onbile is a user friendly website that serves one purpose: to help you develop a mobile friendly version of your already existing website.
This simple task can be achieved by specifying the RSS address of your site to Onbile; the site automatically reads the feed and processes it to generate a mobile friendly version on your phone. If you want to start a site from the ground up, then Onbile lets you customize a design, add content to it (webpages, pictures, text, etc.), and then paste the produced code on your index page.
Onbile creates sites that can be easily accessed on iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android, and BlackBerry handsets.
Watch demo video below:
- Easily create mobile friendly websites.
- Create a mobile friendly website from the ground up.
- While creating a new site, you can design layout and add content.
- Supports a number of cellphones.
- Similar tools: Mobile-OK-Checker, Ubik, MoFuse, WireNode, DetectMobileBrowser, Google Mobilizer, Movylo and Mobify.
- Also read related article: Browsing Web on your Mobile Phone.
Check out Onbile @ www.onbile.com