Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology automatically recognizes text in pictures and converts it to a text file we can work with – preserving the layout. This can help us a great deal in storing and editing physical documents on our computers.
If you are looking for an efficient OCR tool to with multilanguage support, pay “OCROnline” a visit.
OCR Online is a free to use website which can detect the text in images and convert the text into an editable text file; this procedure is supported for more than 150 languages. The number of compatible input image formats is impressive: JPEG, PNG, BMP, and TIFF.
Your output text can be achieved in four formats: a simple Word file (DOC), a portable document format (PDF), Rich Text Format (RTF), or a simple text file (TXT). You can upload more than one file at a time to execute batch-OCR operations (each IP address can execute at most, 100 operations per day).
To achieve the best results on the site, it is recommended that you scan the documents at a resolution of 300 dpi and save the image file at a high image quality (at least 60%) if you save to the JPG format.
- Simple to use OCR tool helps you recognize text in images.
- Supports more than 150 languages.
- Supports 4 input image formats and 4 output text formats.
- Supports batch execution of image files.
- Each IP address can execute up to 100 operations per day.
- Very useful for people who want to make corrections to a physical document without typing up the entire thing.
- Similar tools: Free-ORC, NewOCR, Text-Image and TxtNinja.
- Also read related articles: Top 5 Free OCR Software Tools To Convert Images Into Text and Convert Images To Text Online With Free OCR.
Check out OCR Online @ www.ocronline.com