There are many apps that let you set reminders, but since pretty much most of our time online is spent using an email client, it just sounds logical to use email for setting and receiving reminders. NudgeMail lets you do exactly that.
To set up a reminder, just send an email to email@example.com and specify the exact time for the reminder in the subject line. It can be any value like “tomorrow”, “2 minutes” or even “october 13th, 2011”.
You can also add any notes by entering them into the body of the email. It is a great way to send reminders to yourself. Once you receive the reminder, you can even snooze it from right within the email for minutes, days or even weeks.
- Set email reminders to yourself.
- Specify any time or day for your reminder.
- Snooze the reminder right from your email.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: FollowUp, RemindTRON, PingMe, YourLi.st, PleaseNotify.me, Memorari, Urge-Me and QuickReminders. ,
- Also read related article: 5 Kick-Ass Reminder Services.
Visit NudgeMail @ www.nudgemail.com