If you want to keep track of all the apps’ notifications on your Android, check out Notification History. It is an app that keeps a detailed log of all your notifications in one place. The notifications are grouped under the app’s name including the number of notifications from each app. The interface lets you identify the apps that send you annoying or too many notifications (i.e. spammy apps) and if necessary, uninstall such apps right from within the application.
To enable the app to collect the notifications, you first have to go to Android’s “Accessibility settings” and enable the Accessibility and Notification History services. To stop collecting notifications, just disable the above services.
The app is free but shows banner ads within the app. To remove the banners, you have to upgrade to the PRO version for $1.
- Collects notifications from apps and groups them by app’s title.
- Back up and share notifications.
- Clear notifications.
- Uninstall apps sending annoying or too many notifications right from within the app.
- Ignore notifications from specific apps.
- Free but with banner ads inside the app.
Check out Notification History from Google Play store @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evanhe.nhfree