People responsible for taking notes at meetings usually use diaries to record the minutes. But it can often be difficult to later recall which part of the meeting a particular note belongs to. Here to help you in this regard is an Android phone app called NoteRec.
NoteRec is sized at 1.4 MB and requires Android version 2.1 or later. The app lets you record the audio of your meetings and take notes during the recording using your phone. These notes act as textual annotations to the recorded audio. To check which part of the meeting your note belongs to, you simply go to where the audio was annotated.
In this simple way you can track back all your meeting notes and minutes to their origins.
- A user-friendly phone application.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you record audio of meeting.
- Lets you add textual annotations with meetings.
- Helps trace back meeting notes to their source.
Check out NoteRec @ https://market.android.com/details?id=com.knowgear.noterec