Nexty is a simple online to-do list manager that focuses on David Allen’s Getting Things Done (GTD) system when it comes to organizing tasks and schedules. You can create different projects and add “to-do’s” to them easily. If you want to get an overview of your tasks, reminders and due dates then you could do it from one centralized page. You could also search for a task or a reminder from the search tab. The good thing about this tool is that, like the GTD system advises, it helps you focus on one single task at a time and get it done as quickly as possible.
Another cool thing about Nexty that helps it differentiate itself from other similar tools is that it is open source and can be hosted on your own server. Overall, a nice task manager for those who follow the GTD principle.
- To-do list tool based on GTD principles.
- Online and self-hosted versions available.
- Create projects and add tasks, schedules and reminders.
- Access all tasks and reminders from a centralized location.
- Free, and open source.
- For more online To-do managers see our “Comparison of Online “˜To-Do List’ services” post.
Check out Nexty@ www.nexty.org