If you work with many files on your computer and are tired of a standard Windows file/folder structure, check out Nemo Documents. It is a free application that monitors your recently accessed files and presents them in a calendar-like view so that you can see at a glance which files you accessed/modified yesterday, 2 days ago or on any specific date.
It quietly runs in the background and always has to be always turned on to monitor your recent file activity. Moreover, it lets you label your files to help you find them later and integrates with Windows Desktop search, so you can search your files right from within the application.
Currently it supports a wide range of file types incluidng Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, images and videos.
- View your recently accessed files in a calendar-like view.
- View files by Day, Week, Month, Year or as a List.
- Filter files by type (text, audio, videt etc) and folder.
- Free software. Only for Windows XP, Vista and 7.
- Available in languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Lithuanian, Russian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- .NET framework for Windows required.
Check out Nemo Documents @ www.nemo-docs.com