When friends ask to listen to the songs on your iPhone, you often have to uncomfortably share your earphones with them. But thanks to an iOS application called myStream, you will never have to share your earphones again. It is a free iOS application that is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.1 or later. Using the app, an iOS device owner can use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to stream the music that is stored on an iOS device. So, for example, if your friend has an iPhone and asks to listen to your iPhone music collection, he can simply use myStream to share songs you have on your device.
The songs being streamed can then be purchased by your friend through the provided iTunes search link.
- A user-friendly smartphone application.
- Compatible with iOS applications.
- Lets you stream songs on your friend’s iOS device.
- Works over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Provides an iTunes search link for the songs being streamed.
Check out MyStream @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystream/id423918810?mt=8&ls=1#