Now, thanks to random number generating apps, you can run your own lottery right from your smartphone. One such app is MyLottery. It is an easy-to-use, free iOS app for lottery number generation. It helps users quickly generate number combinations ensuring randomness with device sensors. While there are many random generator apps out there, what makes MyLottery unique, is that it is the only one that uses device environment as entropy, thus ensuring that the generated numbers are maximally random and the combination is unique.
The app has a nice and intuitive interface. Tap to select numbers or generate numbers by simply shaking your iPhone (or other iOS device). You can create different profiles for different lottery combinations and switch between profiles with two taps. Each profile contains unique combinations of numbers.
You can choose the percentage of numbers in newly generated combinations from advanced settings or generate new combinations from previously generated combinations. The app is free for now, but has a regular cost of $1,99. If you want to try it out, download it from the App store while it is free.
- Easy-to-use gesture-based interface
- Generate random numbers for lottery tickets
- Random numbers are generated from noise collected by device sensors – accelerometer, gyroscope, mircophone etc.
- Use previously generated combinations to generate new combinations
- Create different profiles for different lottery number combinations
- Easily switch between Profiles with 2 taps
- Generate combinations by shaking your device
- Swipe to delete previously saved combinations
- Available in multiple languages – English, German, Slovenian
- App for iOS devices
- Free (for the time being). Regular cost -$1,99
- Similar tools – Random Picker
Check out MyLottery @ https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mylottery/id631308096?ls=1&mt=8