The Internet has a wide variety of social networks on offer that focus on various interests. If your interest is gardening, then the best social network to join is MyGarden.
MyGarden is a free to use website that offers numerous valuable tools to gardeners and gardening enthusiasts. The site combines gardening tasks along with interaction with other site members to offer a wonderful package that is useful to gardeners.
You start by creating an account on the site and adding plants that are in your garden. The site then displays garden tasks that you should accomplish; these tasks are relevant to the plants you added such as sowing, pruning, dividing, etc.
You can interact with other MyGarden users by following their gardening activities and posting messages for the community on the garden wall. This interaction helps receive and deliver gardening advice and seeing if there are any gardening enthusiasts living nearby.
- A user-friendly web service.
- A social network for gardeners and gardening enthusiasts.
- Lets you gather task lists for plants in your garden.
- Lets you interact with other site members to receive and give gardening advice.
- Similar tools: Garden Pest Detective, GardenPuzzle, GardenPlanner, SproutRobot, iBotanika and MyPlantId.
- Also read related article: How To Start A Garden With The Help Of The Internet.
Check out MyGarden @ www.mygarden.org