MyFridgeFood is an interesting and definitely quite useful tool. It presents you with two options – quick find and detailed kitchen. Both these pages have check boxes representing various food items. Just check the ones which you’ve got in your kitchen and it’ll show a list of recipes you can make with some or all of them. Click on the recipe and get the cooking details. Hence a nice tool to quickly check what food you can prepare with the items you’ve have at hand. If you sign up, you can submit a recipe.
- Quickly find recipe by listing ingredients.
- Two pages to choose from – quick find and detailed kitchen
- Click on the recipe to know how it is cooked
- Sign up and submit a recipe.
- Similar sites: RecipePuppy, CookThink, Foodista and Cookstr.
Check out MyFridgeFood @ www.myfridgefood.com