A baby diary helps you record your baby’s “firsts”. But physical diaries are prone to physical damage unlike online storage. Here to help you safely record your baby’s firsts online is a web service called “My Baby The Star”.
My Baby The Star is a wonderful web service that lets you maintain an online record of your baby’s first activities. The site payment plans start from $9.90 per month but a free 10 day trial lets you try out all the site has to offer – which is a lot.
After you create an account on the website you can create your baby’s very own website and start adding firsts such as first words, first crawling, first tooth, etc. You can even go as far back as the announcement of the pregnancy and discovering if it will be a boy or a girl. You can add a playlist of songs to be played for the website and add your baby’s pictures, stories, and videos to the webpage.
The colors, background, fonts, and privacy of your website are completely customizable. Using the privacy controls you can add other friends to administer your baby’s website and make addition to the online diary.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps keep an online diary for your baby.
- Lets you record virtually everything relevant to your baby.
- Lets you add records, stories, pictures, and videos.
- You can add friends and let them manage your baby’s online diary.
- Similar tools: BabyNameWizard, Switch Baby Maker, BabySquatter, BabyNotify and TinyEyes.
Check out MyBabyTheStar @ www.mybabythestar.com