Badges can be used as really cool accessories for your clothes. While you would usually need to go to a badge creating professional to design and create custom badges, now you can do it on your phone thanks to a tool called My Badge.
My Badge is a phone app for iOS devices. The app is sized at 16 MB and is compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad devices that are running iOS 4.3 or later. You can use the app to design 1-inch badges using photos and texts. Photos can be selected from your phone’s albums or taken on the spot.
You can also design badges with custom text on them.
To order badges, you need to provide the app with your PayPal details. Each badge costs you 99 British pence ($1.50).
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you design custom 1-inch badges.
- You can use photos and text for badges.
- Each badge costs you 99 pence ($1.50).
- Similar tools: MakeBadge, FreshBadge, BadgeCreator and EasyIdCard.
Check out My Badge @ http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/my-badge/id536184945?mt=8