Knowing how to play a musical instrument lets you create your own music. But playing a physical instrument is not the only way to make music. There is now a new web app called Musicshake, that lets you create musical beats with ease.
Musicshake is a free to use web service that lets you create musical beats for free. The first step in using the site is registering for an account. Next you can initiate the music interface by clicking on the second button in the bottom right. Musical controls are loaded up with rows representing different instruments and columns representing different notes/chords.
Your beat is played beginning from left to right. You can also add a genre for your beat by clicking the bottom left button in your beat player and selecting a genre in the window that shows up.
Demo tutorial video:
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create musical beats.
- Offers different instruments and chords.
- Lets you choose genre of music.
- Similar tools: Audio Tool, Otomata and SongSprite.
- Also read related article: Top 5 Free Linux Music Creation Tools For The Artist On A Budget.
Check out Musicshake @ eng.musicshake.com/create