This time we want to ask you about instant messaging programs. What is your IM client of choice ? Do you use a multi-protocol client that supports multiple accounts (i.e Pidgin) or prefer to stick with a single-network chat client like MSN, Gtalk, Yahoo Messenger etc. Let us know below. You can select up to 2 clients.
- Digsby *
- GTalk (Google Talk)
- MSN / Windows Live Messenger
- Yahoo Messenger
* The newest IM client out there and received lots of positive coverage recently.
While we are talking about Instant messaging cleints, here are some earlier MakeUseOf articles you might be also interested in:
- Addons to Make Google Talk Better
- 6 Alternative Chat Applications for MSN on Mac OS X
- Pidgin Tips and Tricks
- 15 Addons to Enhance your Instant Messenger
- Instant Messaging clients for your mobile phone.
More articles about: