Time for another MakeUseOf Poll, and this time we want to know how do you backup important files and folders on your computer.
Are you using default Windows Backup Utility? Maybe some other desktop backup program to automatically backup selected files and folders to external hardrive or USB thumbdrive? Or do you prefer to have a fresh copy of important folders online? Whatever it is, share it with us below.
- Comodo Backup
- SyncBack (MakeUseOf review)
- AceBackup (MakeUseOf review)
- Mozy (See MakeUseOf review incl. demo videos)
- DropBox (MakeUseOf review)
- Syncplicity (MakeUseOf review + special offer for our readers)
- MakeUseOf review) (
- Windows Backup Utility (Start Menu -> Program – > Systme Tools -> …)
Let us know how you backup your data. Are you using something different from the above? What makes it better? Share it with us below… Thanks in advance.