In one web browser, you cannot log into a website using two different accounts. For this you will need Multifox.
Mutlifox is a browser add-on for Mozilla Firefox. This add-on lets you sign into a website using multiple accounts. You can shift from one account to the other without logging out.
Basically this add-on creates multiple browser profiles; each profile has a unique set of associated cookies; this is what makes the multiple logins possible. After installing the add-on, head on over to any site’s login page, right click on an empty space, and select “Open in a New Identity Profile” to open the page in a new tab.
This tab will operate separately, with a unique set of cookies and allow you to log in with a separate account. Each profile created by Multifox will be assigned a number that can be seen in the address bar.
For people who have multiple accounts on any website, this add-on efficiently solves the problem of constantly logging in and out of the same site.
- A very user friendly tool.
- Supports Firefox only.
- Lets you simultaneously use two accounts on the same site.
- Does not limit the number of created profiles.
- Each profile is independent of each other.
- Saves time for anybody who uses multiple accounts on the same website.
- Similar tools: Logaway and PageOnce.
- Also read related articles: How to Use Twitter with Multiple Accounts with Seesmic Desktop and How To Run Multiple Dropbox Accounts Simultaneously [Mac].
Check out Multifox @ br.mozdev.org/multifox