A simple reminder can be very helpful in ensuring that chores and tasks do not slip your mind. Numerous web services let you set up reminders for different tasks. One of the fastest and simplest of these tools is MsgMe.at.
MsgMe.at is a simple and free to use web service that helps you quickly set up email reminders for various tasks. You start by signing up for an account. Then you can select your timezone, enter your message, and schedule its delivery. In these simple steps, your email reminder is all set up.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you set up quick reminders.
- Reminder notifications are sent via email.
- You can set your own time-zone for accurately times reminders.
- Similar tools: ForLater, FollowUp, RemindTRON, PingMe, Memorari, YourLi.st, NudgeMail and Urge-Me.
- Also read related articles:5 Kick-Ass Reminder Services
Never Forget To Reply To An Email Again Using Scheduled Reminders
Check out MsgMe.at @ www.msgme.at