Mp3Cut is a no-frills, really simple web based MP3 file splitter that helps you cut out specific portions of any MP3 file and then download it as a separate MP3 to your computer.
Here’s how it works.
- Upload the MP3 file.
- It prepares the file for splitting.
- You move the sliders to decide what portion of the track you want to separate out.
- Click on download and it immediately starts downloading the new file.
In the screenshot below, I decided to split a Bryan Adams song and cut out a few minutes from the track. The entire process, although it took time, was easy and didn’t require any signup from my side.
- Online MP3 splitter.
- No registration required.
- Two way slider to select the desired portion of the song.
- Clean and simple user interface.
Check out Mp3Cut@mp3cut.net