People often stick with either IMDb or Rotten Tomatoes for their movie ratings. They use these ratings to decide which movie to watch next. This decision can be made much easier if you had some way to simultaneously view a movie’s rating on different websites. MovieGram provides you with that way.
MovieGram is a free to use website that aggregates movie ratings from IMDb, RottenTomatoes, and Metacritic. The site serves as a very useful tool to judge whether or not you will be interested in a movie. Since you do not need any accounts on the site, you can jump right in and type in the name of a movie or browse the thumbnail images on the homepage. Each movie includes details such as a synopsis, cast, runtimes, etc.
On the right pane of the movie you find its ratings on the three major movie rating websites: IMDb, RottenTomatoes, and Metacritic.
You have the option to leave a comment on the movie’s page through your Facebook account or share the movie page on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Aggregates movie ratings.
- Collects ratings from IMDb, RottenTomatoes, and Metacritic.
- Provides movie details.
- Helps decide which movie to watch next.
- Similar tools: MoviePilot, Mombo, TwitCritics, SkinniPopcorn, Criticker, Filmaster, FilmSite, Nanocrowd and MRQE.
Check out MovieGram @ www.moviegr.am