Have you ever been stuck playing Scrabble or making anagrams? MoreWords is an app that you’ll come to love if you like word games. Just enter any number of letters with a hyphen to indicate the missing letter, and MoreWords will display all the words that meet the criteria.
For example, entering b-rd would display the words bird, bard and burd. A hyphen can be used to indicate 1 or more missing letters at that position and a number of random letters can be entered to form anagrams within it. For crosswords, specific combinations can be entered to find words, for example, -p–e would find all the words that are 5 alphabets long with p being the second and e being the last letter.
- Find dictionary words for word games.
- Get help for crosswords, scrabble and anagrams.
- Use hyphens to specify missing letters.
- Find new words by adding one letter to your word.
- No registration required.
- Similar sites: CrossTips and a2z WordFinder.
Visit MoreWords @ www.morewords.com