Moment.me collects all of the pics, videos and tweets from a single event from everyone who was there and allows you to see a complete panoramic of what happened at that event from multiple points of view. There is no long set-up process. You simply post pics, tweets and videos as you always do, connect your social network accounts to Moment.me and it does the rest for you. Once a moment is created, you can see all the details in a panoramic view by scrolling with your mouse.
To start, sign in with your Google, Facebook or Twitter account and allow the app to access your information.
It is also available as an iOS app, so you can use it from your iPhone/iPod Touch or iPad.
- Collects and organizes pics, videos, tweets from a single event.
- View complete panoramic of what happened from multiple points of view.
- Imports event details (pics, videos, tweets) from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr and Google+.
- Invite friends.
- Share “moments” online or embed on your website(s).
- Trending Moments – view the most popular moments happening around the globe.
- Free, iOS app available.
Check out Moment.me @ www.moment.me