Developers often have to create diagrams to better understand or illustrate programming ideas. Due to the nature of programming, these diagrams can quickly get a little complex. Model Xtractor is one web service that will help you easily create those complex diagrams.
Model Xtractor is a wonderful web service aimed at developers. It helps you create diagrams that can be used to communicate or understand programming projects or ideas. The service includes preloaded metadata from numerous platforms and languages e.g. .NET, ActionScript, Oracle, Access, etc.
The diagram editor gives you an impressive number of advanced tools that can be used to form great diagrams from scratch; you can also use one of the available diagrams as a starting point.
When you are finished with the diagram, you can publish it online, and share its URL via emailing and online social networks.
- A great website for programmers and web developers.
- Lets you create complex diagrams relevant to programming and web developing.
- Contains preloaded metadata for various languages and platforms.
- Provides you with a number of impressive diagram creation features.
- Includes a few predefined diagrams that can be used as starting points.
- Lets you publish and share your diagrams.
- Similar tool: Diagrammr, Creately, yUML and LovelyCharts.
Check out Model Xtractor @ www.model-xtractor.com