To record the mileage of your vehicles, and also for tax calculation purposes, vehicle owners should record the distances travelled in their vehicles. A simple web app that helps you do this is Mobile LogBook.
Mobile LogBook is a free to use web application that can be used from a computer browser or your phone’s browser. You can quickly create an account on the site, specify the type of vehicle you own, and start recording trips. For each trip you can specify its name and the odometer readings before and after the trips. The stats for your trips are displayed in figures as well as graphically. If you want, you can export the data to a CSV file that is emailed to you. This file can be used with other financial applications to import data regarding your vehicles.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you record distances travelled on your vehicles.
- Displays data in figures and graphically.
- Can export data to a CSV file.
- Similar tools: View Distance Calculator and DistanceFromTo.
Check out Mobile LogBook @ www.logbook.flydigital.com.au